CIEŚLA SZALUNKOWY HOLANDIA
Shuttering Carpenter I Attractive projects & working conditions
Start date: as soon as possible
About the project
JobXion is looking for experienced shuttering carpenters who would like to join prestigious construction projects for exclusive apartment buildings and hotels in the Netherlands.
Our client is a company specializing in luxury projects in the residential and hotel industry. We are looking for a team of shuttering carpenters who know English or German at the communicative level with experience in shuttering carpentry and formworks. Their duties would be primarily arranging and dismantling formwork according to the technical drawings (knowledge of PERI, DOKA, ULMA systems) and pouring foundations.
In this work for this client, you can learn a lot and gain experience on international projects. You will find a friendly working atmosphere and develop professionally. We propose to the candidates a long-lasting projects for minimum of one year.
Interested in a big career change? Come to The Netherlands and boost your career with us! JobXion has a lot to offer!
Check out our offer:
- Temporary Dutch employment contract
- Possibility to use one of our accommodation close to the workplace (with WIFI access)
- Dutch health insurance
- Weekly salary including payments for commuting to work with own car (up to 50 EUR per week) + refund for kilometers to and from work (0,19 EUR per km) – always on time!
- Care of English/Polish speaking coordinator in the Netherlands
- Certified power tools
- New working clothes (after 1 week of work)
- The opportunity to take free Dutch language classes in the office in Tiel (free learning materials and books, refund for commuting to the classes)
- Attractive recommendation system for new employees – bonuses for recommendation – 50 EUR
- Coverage of the costs of obtaining the VCA certificate (worth 100 EUR) necessary to work in the construction sector (honored in such countries like the Netherlands, Germany, Austria, Belgium and Luxembourg and valid for 10 years
- 5 years of experience as a shuttering carpenter
- Knowledge of various shuttering systems (incl. PERI,DOKA, ULMA),
- Ability to read and work according to the technical drawings
- Conscientiousness and commitment, willing to work and high personal culture
- Ability to work in a group but also well-developed independence
- Driving license (cat. B ) and own car are welcome
- Communicative knowledge of English, German or Dutch are welcome
JobXion is a certified temporary employment agency (KRAZ no. 13137). We recruit professionals on Dutch construction market. In the Netherlands Jobxion Vakmensen BV is present on the construction market for 12,5 years which means that we are experienced professionals in the recruitment services. In 2017 we had more than 100 construction job offers per month where we hired more than 500 professionals from construction sector.
See what we do on Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/jobxionpoland/