Electrician - PV Installations
Our client, a top leader in providing modern photovoltaic solutions for companies and private customers, is looking for a team of independent electricians who will professionally deal with the assembly of PV installations on a photovoltaic farm with a capacity of 50 kWp up to 1 MWp. Location- Den Haag area.
Work start: June 1, 2022!
Don’t wait! Install with JobXion!
- Min. 5 years of experience in the electrical installation industry
- Experience in the photovoltaic industry is welcome
- knowledge of English language on at least A2 (or Dutch) level
- Having a driving license (own car will be an advantage)
- Ability to read technical drawings,
- assembly and commissioning of PV installations
- twisting and arranging the structure
- pulling and wiring connection
- installation of inverters
- measurements and electrical works
Jobxion Poland sp.z o.o. It is a certified Employment Agency (No. KRAZ 13137) providing employee recruitment services for the Dutch construction market. In 2021, we had over 100 projects a month, for which we directed over 500 professionals from the construction industry!
Please include the following clause in your CV: I consent to the processing of my personal data for the purposes necessary for the recruitment process (in accordance with the Act of 10 May 2018 on the Protection of Personal Data (Journal of Laws of 2018, item 1000) and in accordance with Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council of 27 April 2016 on the protection of individuals with regard to the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data and repealing Directive 95/46/EC (RODO). Providing additional personal data is voluntary.