Plumber - Installer
Are you an experienced plumber and appreciate working quietly in a good team? We have projects throughout the Netherlands. White assembly is your speciality? You can use your many years of experience on large residential projects in the Netherlands.
For a client in the area of Den Haag , Vlaardingen we have orders for plumbers with the ability to do : plumbing and sanitary installations, underfloor heating, heat pumps, toilets …
- Knowledge of technical drawing,
- Independence – extensive experience
- Communicative knowledge of English will be an advantage,
- Own handy tools
- Practical instruction/training at our company’s training center – insurance, accommodation for this time and the classes themselves are free of charge!
- Weekly salary of approx. 500€ net/week – always on time!
- Legal employment on the basis of a Dutch temporary employment contract for a min. 6 months with the possibility of continuation;
- Dutch health insurance;
- Assistance of an English-speaking coordinator on site in the Netherlands;
- Single rooms in houses equipped with household appliances and electronics with free utilities and Wifi access;
- Certified power tools;
- Free new work clothes after one week of work;
- Reimbursement for each kilometer of €0.19 from the workplace to the accommodation and back, and travel compensation of up to €50 net (if you use a private car);
- Possibility to use a company car with a fuel card for commuting to work in the Netherlands;
- Free course and VCA exam in Polish!
- Bonus for recommending new employees in the amount of EUR 300 net for a proven recommendation!
Jobxion Poland sp.z o.o. It is a certified Employment Agency (No. KRAZ 13137) providing employee recruitment services for the Dutch construction market. In 2021, we had over 100 projects a month, for which we directed over 500 professionals from the construction industry!
Please include the following clause in your CV: I consent to the processing of my personal data for the purposes necessary for the recruitment process (in accordance with the Act of 10 May 2018 on the Protection of Personal Data (Journal of Laws of 2018, item 1000) and in accordance with Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council of 27 April 2016 on the protection of individuals with regard to the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data and repealing Directive 95/46/EC (RODO). Providing additional personal data is voluntary.