For our client in Maurik, we are looking for an experienced and an independent roofer. The project is related to the construction of a single-family housing estate from scratch. Your work will consist in the construction of a roof structure and covering according to the standards applicable at the construction site.
- Knowledge of an architecture, ability to read and work on the basis of technical drawings.
- Possession of vocational education/carpentry experience at the level of two/three years.
- Possession of a category B driving license, own car is welcome
- Possession of the VCA certificate.
- Practical and free instruction in the training center of our company! – Insurance, accommodation for this time are provided free of charge!
- Weekly salary – always on time!
- Salary 2000 – 2300 euros net per month!
- Dutch temporary employment contract for a period of min. six months with the possibility of continuation;
- Dutch health insurance;
- Assistance of the Polish coordinator in the Netherlands;
- Single rooms in houses equipped with household appliances and electronics with free utilities and access to Wifi;
- Certified power tools;
- Free new workwear after a week of work;
- Reimbursement for each kilometer of €0.21 from the place of work to accommodation and back and compensation for travel costs of up to €50 net (if you use a private car);
- The possibility of using a company car with a fuel card for commuting to work in the Netherlands;
- VCA course and exam in Polish – for free!;
- Bonus for new employee referrals in the amount of 300€ net for a proven referral!
JobXion is a certified employment agency (No. KRAZ 13137) providing services for sourcing workers from Poland for the Dutch construction market. In the Netherlands, JobXion Vakmensen BV has been present for 15 years which means that we are professionals in job placement and recruitment. In 2021, we had more than 100 projects per month for which we hired more than 500 professionals in the construction industry.
Please include a clause in your resume: I consent to the processing of my personal data for the purposes necessary for the recruitment process (in accordance with the Act of May 10, 2018 on the Protection of Personal Data (Journal of Laws of 2018, item 1000) and in accordance with the Regulation of the European Parliament and of the Council (EU) 2016/679 of April 27, 2016 on the protection of individuals with regard to the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data and the repeal of Directive 95/46/EC (RODO). Provision of additional personal data is voluntary.